Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Hi my name’s Carlos, Carlos the sheep.
I’ve been working with the Shepard boy
for a couple of years now. We get to do
our favourite thing everyday: eat grass, grass
and more grass and sleep all day long.


I’ve got a problem the Shepard boy
who looks after us is a big fat
unbelievable liar!!!! Also, I'm sure
I saw some gruesome looking wolves
watching me right in my frightened little
pearly eyes.


You wouldn’t believe it! The shepherd
Boy’s done it again he’s lied to the
villagers, but it’s backfired on him
because the villagers didn’t turn up
but someone else turned up.

What was I going to do! Three
vicious, hungry wolves staring right into our
frightened little pearly eyes the wolves started
chasing us.

The wolves chased us all around until
something that would blow your mind
happened.A U,F,O appeared out of nowhere
and picked us up with their automatic ray gun.

The Shepard boy ran all the way back to town
to tell everyone what happened but everyone
just got angry and sent him to the brig.
The Shepard boy learnt his lesson not to tell tall tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment