Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

An unusual night.

“it was a dark cold night,”  “I was wondering around because my house was being investigated for a murder as they thought I was a killer, I didn't know what to think really my sanity was depleting bit by bit as I wondered.” “I walk a bit more when I realised I was lost I was new to this town and I didn't know my way around I was staggered seeing visions looking back into the past and then it hit me literally I fell on the ground with a massive thud and slowly fading away ready to just give up but then I remembered I was at the murder.”

“I saw a man tall pale skin with a black mask on he looked at me and said,” “Forget me I am just your imagination you are dreaming all this is just a fragment of you mind that will be lost forever” “Then I slowly get up I try my best to get to a police station or my house but my mind was foggy I was wobbling from left to right starting to hear things in the darkness I closed my eyes for the slighest second and I was gone passed out on the floor, about three hours later I got a grip of myself and woke up but I had lost my mind looking around as if I was mental then all of a sudden I was in my house on my bed I was wondering if I was still alive if I was dead and I was just looking back into my past as if i was at the murder.”

“I thought to myself”  “this can’t be im im still alive what about my wife and kids I, I can’t go without seeing them one last time I never even got to say goodbye” “Then I heard a familiar voice as if I had heard it before” “Forget me I am just your imagination you are dreaming this is all just a fragment of you mind that will be lost forever” “Then it reminded me of the killers voice I listened from where the noise was coming from and slowly creped over to get a massive shock as if someone had stabbed me right through the chest with a knife and I said” “it’s it’s me im the killer and the person that I killed was my wife”
“ I just kept thinking no no this can’t be I would never do this and why don’t I remember all this.”
“I suddenly woke from my slumber and was gaining my sanity back slowly but surly I made my way back to the house with the noises fading away and the night breaking and the sun rising I remembered everything where my house was where I was I ran back to my house to see that it was gone I was just demolished I thought I was done with this infinite loop of dreams and past replays I I just wanted to end it all and get it over with I confessed my sins hoping that I would just wake up and see my wife and kids sitting on the couch waiting for me to come home and give them there Christmas presents.”

“I finally woke up and noticed that nothing was wrong that I was just having a massive night mare but I was wrong my kids were crying at the sight of there dead mother and my wife and just then I realized that it was me and I must be put away and my kids uhh my kids the can go to my brother in N.Z he is more trust worthy than me and I will be locked in jail for the rest of my life and that is my life story.”




1 comment: