Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Reflection

Having a netbook connected to the internet has most definitely helped me with all of my work and my learning. Without the internet we wouldn't have been able to practice our technological studies.This year having a netbook helped me learn how to use my percentages and fractions.


Also it helped me to learn how to make a video and edit it.My friend taught me how to use the netbook microphone and make it in sync with the video.I was taught by my brothers friend how to upgrade your computer’s hard drive space and how many gigs it can run at. I taught them a few things like how to re image a netbook and just a few basic netbook things. I have learnt my key competencies by using the internet to improve my thinking and Relating to others, using signs and symbols, managing my self and by participating and contributing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment