Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Badminton recount

Every Tuesday our class has badminton lessons from a coach named Robbie. My favourite part in badminton was learning all of the techniques while playing, like learning how to adjust our arm in a way to actually help the player in hit strength and speed. For me there was no “ least favourite part” I found everything really enjoyable and great. But there was something I found very interesting, I found that a shuttlecock ( Aka the ball/ Object used for play ) is better and has more agility if it is made out of feathers and a rubber end. With some professional players they can actually hit the shuttlecock up to 260km an hour and that is extremely fast.


This week was out very last session and I really didn't want it to be so. But sadly its true. I really enjoyed badminton and how you play it and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone to play. Another one of my favourite parts was working with my friend in the final tournament and not exactly winning every single game but having a lot of fun while playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment