Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Daily exercise

During school we do alot of walking            After school I like to play alot of
around especially during                              video games and that increases
morning tea or lunch.                                   my hand strength. I also like to exercise
We also always do some sort of                 my brian with some game quizes
fitness                                                          and things in that nature
or P.E if we have been really good
in class and thaqt would normally go for about 30minutes or so.

Before school I do not do much
but I always love to have a nice
breakfest which is normally
some sort of cereal, toast and

a warm beverage.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerome, I can see you've got some great ideas here, but you may need to check the formatting so that I can understand it properly.
    Thanks
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete